Sunday 5 January 2014

Sunday Sharing 3

Ok, so Christmas has only just finished - but there are still the sales!  Personally, I come over all funny at the thought of hitting the actual highstreet in hopes of a bargain.  I just cannot deal with all the people.  However, the virtual highstreet is a much more appealing place for me.  So let's take a trip...

I want to point you in the direction of some of the online retailers where I like to gain inspiration and inevitably spend some of my hard-earned cash.  To begin, I recently had my clicking finger pointed in the direction of House Envy.  This was another wonderful tip by the beloved Bright Bazaar blog.  

The website has a wonderful selection of homewares, gifts and accessories.  Everything looks so beautiful that my check out bag easily gets filled.  It's the perfect place to find a gift for a friend or relative or to treat yourself ;-)

To run you through a few of my faves:  
Recycled Glass Bottles - pretty up any shelves
Bird hooks - I am now the proud owner of a set of these (thanks to my brother)

'Love' Burlap Cushion - swoooooon!
'Eat' sign - perfect for my kitchen
Grey Velvet Feather Cushion - ok, I have a slight obsession with cushions
Happy sale shopping! 

CB
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig