Sunday 23 February 2014

Sunday Sharing 4

One blog that guarantees to make me smile is Decor8 by Holly Becker.  Especially at the minute as she has just had a little baby boy.  Too cute!!  

If my memory serves me correctly, this was one of the first blogs I started to follow.  I remember thinking 'WOW. Me and this blog are going to get along just fine' when I clicked onto it's page.  It is a blog that I have stuck with for several years and I still tend to jump to it more frequently for a catch up than some other blogs I follow.  

Holly has impeccable taste and yet the blog is not just about interiors.  She branches out into food, fashion and personal posts.  Plus, you can tell that she writes from the heart and is being truly honest.  It's a bit like having a chat with a good friend over a brew.  

I own her first book Decorate and love browsing it for inspiration.  She's even had a second and now a third on the way.  (Already added to my wish list) 



One of her more recent posts that actually made my interiors-loving heart melt was that about her baby boy's nursery.  LOOK at that room!  B.e.a.utiful. 

I think the wooden boxes with faces are my favourite - adorable

Happy Sunday!

CB x

Photo - Thorsten Becker
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig