Thursday 6 March 2014

Do You Yoga?

I am half way through the 30 Day Yoga Challenge from DoYouYoga.com and I am really enjoying it.  I've wanted to do yoga for quite some time.  And after a failed attempt at a class with a friend some time ago (think lots of elderly women and my friend and I giggling in a corner - yes, very immature) I still hadn't got into it.  I live on the outskirts of Manchester but work in the centre.  There are several classes in the centre but unfortunately none of which fit around my working hours.  

Then like a ray of light beaming from the sky (slight over exaggeration) the 30 Day Yoga Challenge shone into my life and a friend and I commenced around 2 weeks ago.
Source
The videos are, at most, 20 minutes long and they easily fit around daily life.  I've found them to be helping my mind and my body.  Some of the videos are harder than others but all have been beneficial.  My stomach feels a little flatter and my head feels a little clearer.  

Anyway, I thought I'd give it a shout out.  Not sure what I'll do once the 30 days are up.  Maybe start again?

CB x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig