Thursday 23 October 2014

Bathroom Trials

Our bathroom has not changed one little bit since we moved in. It features pastel-yellow walls and laminate flooring. It has become the itch I want to scratch. 

One aspect that keeps popping up on my Pinterest feed and generally all over the blogosphere is a multitude of beautiful tiled bathroom floors. 

The monochrome look is hugely popular and I would love to rip up our fake wood floor and replace it with something inspired by the below set of images:


Source

Source

Source

Source - unknown


Source

Source
The striking patterns go great with a basic subway tile, another one of my favourite tiles. Basically I want this look, and I want it baaaad. I think this project will have to wait until after Christmas. 

What flooring do you have in your bathroom? 

Claire x

P.S. If you know the source for the above image, please do let me know so that I can update the post, thank you.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig