Tuesday 25 November 2014

Blush Tones

Source
Source
Source - unknown
Source
Source
I love Pinterest (yes, probably a little too much.) It's such a great source of inspirational images. I am always on the look out for new people to follow, so please give me a shout if you're part of the Pinterest community or know of any boards which are a must-see. 

I noticed a theme beginning to emerge with my recent 'liked' images and thought I'd share them here as they looked pretty darn good all brought together. Blush pinks, moody greys and soft lighting are just what the doctor ordered for my sometimes over-stimulated mind. 

How do you feel about these muted hues? What colour combinations are talking to you at the moment?

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig