Thursday 18 December 2014

Perfume Picks

How are you getting on with your Christmas shopping? i can't quite believe that there's only one week left before the big day. I think I'm almost there. I love buying presents but I'm not such a fan of the huge crowds of people. I'm definitely more of an online shopper where possible.

One popular Christmas gift which might prove difficult to buy online is perfume. How on earth do you know whether or not it's going to smell good?! It could be very awkward to pick your cool little sister a perfume that turns out to be eau-de-grandmother. For this very reason I thought I'd share my current favourites with you.  


My dream team



Left - Acqua di Gioia, Centre back - Versace, Centre front - Bottega Veneta,
Right back - Dior Addict, Right front - Miss Dior

Bottega Veneta Eau de Parfum:
I wore this perfume on my wedding day and practically everyday of my honeymoon, so as soon as I smell it's captivating aroma I'm whisked back to very fond memories. It's a gloriously feminine scent thanks to it's floral hints but it has a deeper layer that comes from it's woody notes. I love it.

Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette:
This is my most recent perfume purchase. I think that it's probably more suited to the summer months as it's subtle and fresh thanks to lemon, peony and cashmere accents.   

Miss Dior Eau de Parfum:
It's impossible to go wrong with a Miss Dior perfume as I've not met one person who isn't a fan. It's young and lively bouquet makes it the perfect gift for your best friend or little sister. Plus, it's bottle is super cute!

Dior Addict Eau Fraiche:
This perfume's grapefruit base is what caught my attention. It's sweet but not sickly so. It's my go-to every day scent, especially in summer. 

Versace Woman:
An evening-wear favourite for me. The scent is rich and heavy so probably not to everyone's taste. I find it to be the perfect accompaniment to a night out, whether that be dancing with my girl friends or trying a new restaurant with the husband. 

I hope you find your perfect scent! Send any perfume recommendations my way, I'm always looking to find a new favourite.


Claire x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Miss Dior Cherie is my favourite :)

    I'm running a "Christmas" giveaway (lorac pro pallet+ the wet brush), if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig