Friday 9 January 2015

Beat The Blues

This week has been my first full week back at work since before Christmas and it has not been easy. January can be a tough one to get right so I think it's important to try and plan various fun things to do to help us glide through the month instead of struggle. 

Luna graduated from puppy class last year and we've got her first dog training class in the 'Novice' group on Wednesday. I'm a very proud Mum. Then at the weekend we're going to a restaurant we haven't been to before with friends. Simple pleasures!
A recent January sunset at Happy Little Places HQ
One of my favourite things to do with spare time is catch up on my favourite blogs. Here's a selection of inspiring blog links to get you going this January:

Natural light PHOTOGRAPHY tips from A Beautiful Mess.
An annual DECORATING report from Simply The Nest.
A delicious looking and healthy Shepherd's Pie RECIPE over at Stefanie Grace.
A beautifully calming BEDROOM before and after from Stylizimo

What plans have you made to beat the January blues? 

Claire x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my recipe! Have you tried it yet? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I've not tried it yet but it's definitely one I want to try soon. I'll let you know how it goes. :) x

      Delete
  2. My plans for the January blues is to treat myself a little bit (I have a small make up shopping list) and to spend time with friends, that always helps :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good idea. A little January treat goes a long way ;) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig