Monday 12 January 2015

Living Room Lift

I've been wanting to give my living room a little lift recently and one of the simplest ways to do this is by updating soft furnishings. Cue a pair of perfectly plumped cushions...

I was first introduced to Lisa Watson's designs through Home Is In The North, her traditional heirloom quilts are unique and beautifully handmade. They're an investment piece and would be an item I'd love to be in a position to buy in the future. Back in November I spotted her competition to win two of her Harris Tweed cushions, I jumped at the chance and quickly signed up to her mailing list. I'd actually forgotten that I'd entered the competition and so was very happy to find an email waiting for me last week saying that I'd only gone and won, and that two cushions would be winging their way to me. (I may have done a little fist pump at this point). 

I thought you'd like to see the charming pair of patchwork, Harris Tweed cushions in their new home. They compliment my other cushions and throws splendidly and have added that little zhush that I was looking for to keep me happy with this room through til Spring. 




Have you thought about adding statement cushions to update a room? 

Claire x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. OMG I love these cushions :) I love tweed and these are beautiful! My current scatter cushions are falling apart... I could be tempted to replace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are lovely. You should definitely bear Lisa in mind if you're thinking of new cushions :)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig