Monday 30 March 2015

Onwards and Upwards

Hello and happy Monday to you! 

Gosh, I've not written a blog post for about three weeks. There's no real reason. As much as I would love to have a fixed schedule and post several times a week, it's not always a viable option. So I do apologise for it being a bit quiet on these pages recently. I'm unsure how the majority of you 'follow' my blog but just to let you know that you can use Bloglovin' to keep up with my sporadic posts ;)

The biggest change around here is that I've started a new job. Last week was my first week and it went really well. I'd been at my previous job for four and a half years, so it really is quite a big change for me. I'm feeling very positive about it and hope that this feeling continues. 
I was very touched by the lovely cards and gifts that I received - how gorgeous are those roses?!
How did you feel when you started a new job? Do you have any tips on how to make the transition into a new office?

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig